Friday, February 20, 2009

The trainer...

It's official. I have a personal trainer now. My first session is on the 2nd of March. I still need to get the go ahead from the doctor next week, but really, that should not be an issue.

I'm excited. I mean, really excited. I think it is going to be lots of fun. Well, in that exercise until you can't take it anymore, but feel so good after it's done kind of way. I need to work hard. I want to work hard. And now I will have someone to help me do just that. I can hardly wait!! She's already putting my program together with the goals I have set for myself and that should be good. One of the biggest goals I have is to run a 10km race in under an hour. I have never done this. I have come close, but not quite. I've done a 5km in under 28 minutes, but haven't translated that yet into a 10km under an hour. But I will... and this just may be the ticket I needed to get that done...

No comments: