Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Giuseppe Bunny...



So, when I was in Germany last year, I picked up a bunny for Sullivan. It was a special bunny that was musical and cuddly. It was a bit pricey, but it was something special just for him. It was high quality and I figured it would be his special bunny.

Fast forward to this year, when I went back to work, Giuseppe bunny became something he became very attached to. And, we nearly lost him!! We forgot him at the hospital one day after preschool treatment. Let's just say, I'm very glad they still had him and we made a special trip there on the Monday after a very long weekend without him!! He's made by sigikid and he's beautiful. So, I decided to snap some pictures of Sullivan and his bunny...





As you can see, he's a very loved little bunny!!

No comments: