Monday, September 21, 2009

They're brothers...

So, now that Sullivan is crawling around all the time, I knew it was only a matter of time until he discovered the dog's water dish, and I knew he'd love it. And he did. So, rather than just pull him away right away, I went and grabbed the camera. And took a few pictures. Sebastian thought it was sooooo cool that I was taking pictures of Sullivan playing in the water, so he wanted to play too and show Sullivan just how much fun it could be. Needless to say, they had a blast, and I was reminded of when Sebastian was just little and playing with the dog's water for the first time. So here's some pictures of then, and now...

Sebastian aged 13 months (well, almost anyhow)

Sullivan aged 8 months (and a bit)

My favourite shot of Sebastian with the water

And Sullivan having fun with the water

Big brother showing little brother what to do (not that he needed help, but so sweet of him)

And Sebastian beyond thrilled that he was actually allowed to play in puppy's water, if only for a few minutes!!


So, now begins the game of cat and mouse trying to keep Sullivan out of the dog's water and him slowly learning the word "no". Why is it that has to be one of the first words kids understand?? Oh well, it was cute and it showed me just how similar they are (if not in size, then at least in areas of interest!!)

No comments: