Thursday, September 10, 2009

The first day of preschool...




So yesterday, Sebastian started preschool. He was great. As I was dropping him off, his lip quivered and he asked if he could have another kiss and hug, and I gave him both, then he was inside and having fun. It was a short day of only 45 minutes, just to give him a taste of what it was like. And, only half the class was there so things weren't too intimidating. He did great though, and later, when I was picking him up, he had his backpack on again and was so excited to see me and tell me that they sang songs and that his teacher was MsSusan. He even said goodbye to her. I thought that was so sweet!! I think he's going to really enjoy preschool and I look forward to hearing him tell me about his days!!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I hope he tells you about his day - my boy always 'forgets' what he did all day at school. About the only thing he remembers is what he had for lunch :)