Sunday, November 22, 2009

Love it!!

Ever since I got the iPhone, I have hardly spent any time on the computer and my blog is definitely suffering because of it. Of course my boys keep me busy every day, but I don't want to forget to update my blog!!

My boys are now both immunized for the H1N1 shot. I know there has been a lot of controversy over this and whether or not it is needed. Because Sebastian was a preemie, he has pretty poor lungs, and the idea of him getting a flu that might impact his lungs is truly scary to me. A regular cold does him no good and he often ends up on inhalers just so his little lungs can fight it better, so I didn't want to take any chances with him. And, Sullivan was in the high risk age category, so he went as well. Then, came the part where a 3 year old no longer needed the second dose, unless of course they had pre-existing conditions. So, because he has inhalers, Sebastian ended up getting the second shot. Both my husband and I felt that was important for him. He's been through enough and the idea of getting really sick from a flu just didn't sit well with us. Plus, since we are going on a trip in just over a week, we figured it was the wise thing to do since we'll be on airplanes and around people that way.

Sullivan is popping lots of teeth. He had four (two on the top and two on the bottom), and I noticed yesterday that another one has popped on the top as well. He's fairly mild mannered most of the time, and you wouldn't have even known he was getting all these teeth!! He's standing up all the time now and plays like his brother does. It's very cute. He will now take a car and run it along the floor exactly the way Sebastian does. Sebastian doesn't always appreciate these gestures however and can often be heard saying "give him a baby toy, I don't want him playing with --fill in the blank with anything Sebastian designates as his own--".



Here's a picture where you can actually see Sullivan's teeth!! He's playing with the stuff in the baking cupboard. Loves it!!

Here is my very serious big boy helping himself to cookies...

And enjoying the cookies... he gets this love of cookies from his dad...

Do the boys look excited to go on the trip or what. So excited that they'd even stow away in the luggage!!

No comments: