Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trying to stay relaxed...

So, it's tough to be relaxed this time of year. There is so much going on and so many things to get done. But, now that I'm 35 weeks pregnant, swelling, and tired all the time, I have no energy to do anything. So, I'm trying to limit myself to one thing a day that must be done and that's it. Easier said than done of course, because other stuff always creeps up. This week it has been about appointments. There was some type of appointment every day this week, doctor's etc. Sebastian has three appointments this week, and thank goodness they are all on different days because I don't have the energy to do much more than one!!

And, to add to it, I'm trying to fight a cold that I got almost two weeks ago. I don't like the part of pregnancy where you are susceptible to this type of stuff. I also don't like that it seems to take twice as long to fight it!! The doctor said to get lots of rest, that I really need that deep sleep. That's nice, but with a bladder that seems to hold almost nothing these days, chances of getting that sleep are almost impossible. Especially once you factor in the part where you can't breath cause your sinuses are all clogged up. It's a nightmare. Plus, at night, the mind gets overactive, and you start turning mole hills into mountains. Frustrating!! Oh well, I shouldn't complain. I know there are so many people who have bigger things to worry about, but at the moment, sleep is something I so desperately want I'd even pay money to get it. But of course, it just doesn't work that way!!

So, for now, I will sign off, and go pick up my little guy. He gets to see his aunt and his grandma  tonight, and I know he'll be excited for that. And maybe, just maybe, I will get some sleep tonight, but I won't hold my breath!!

P.S. I loved Prison Break this week, and can hardly wait for next week. Sadly, that will be the last episode for awhile, since it takes a hiatus of some sort now!! And even sadder, it might be the last season of it. What will I do not being able to see Wentworth Miller every week!!

No comments: