Friday, February 22, 2008

Procrastinating the house...

Today, I am procrastinating cleaning. I have the child at the dayhome still so I could get stuff cleaned up for the weekend, but here I am, not cleaning. This is me doing whatever I can to not clean. It's silly, really. But I am unmotivated. Still!! I mean, this is a little different. Most people are never that excited to clean, but add this to my lack of motivation to exercise and eat well, and it's still more stuff I don't want to do. I think I will though. I need to. It's just a question of where to start. Do I attack the laundry? The bathrooms? The toys lying around everywhere? Or should I pick some obscure thing that is not that important and clean it, just to avoid the rest of it?? I know, just get out there and do it, but hey, I'm putting it off until the last possible second!!

No comments: