Monday, February 25, 2008

Pleasantly surprised...

So lately, I find myself on the doubting side of life in my workplace. It's sort of like every day there's a new thing to get irritated and frustrated by. Well, today, I find myself pleasantly surprised. It's almost as though people listened. This is unheard of in my workplace lately, but it's true. It was like they actually stopped and realized that what they planned to do and what they ought to do just might not be one in the same, and just might not be in the best interests of everyone, and they actually changed their plans. So, I left work actually feeling hopeful. This is the first time I have felt this way in a very long time. I love it. 

I love feeling like things might actually improve. Like the time I spent talking with and dealing with people was actual worth it, and like it actual might make a difference. So, for now I remain hopeful for the future. I'm no longer stressed about what might happen to my schedule, because it's almost like there is actual room for improvement!!

No comments: