Thursday, July 3, 2008

Random thoughts...


Last night, I drove home in the fog. It was pretty dense fog. Keep in mind that I live in the middle of the prairies, nowhere near big bodies of water that are usually associated with fog. It was kind of neat, and a little bit eery, all at the same time. That was at 4 in the morning. 

My job has changed somewhat. I work in the same place still, but now I am working on a different dimension of things. I talk to mostly nice people now. It's quite fun. And most of the calls are over in about 5 minutes or less. It's great. And such a shift from the calls I used to take. 

My son has a new dayhome. Finding that has been stressful. But, we found one, even close to where we live!! Like, walking distance. It's fantastic. I hope he likes it there. He seemed to have fun with the toys last night, at least that's what my husband tells me. We'll check it out on Monday, since I am doing overtime on Sunday (doing my old job, just so I don't forget how). 

It's almost time for the stampede. I love the stampede. We're taking my son there tomorrow. It should be fun. My mom is going to be here too, and my son loves that, so I'm excited to hang out there with everyone!!

And finally, isn't this a great photo? I love it... it has two of my favourite guys in it. It's colourful. It's fun!

No comments: