Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An ode to Sullivan


I have the cutest little baby
He makes me laugh a lot
He's always smiling, having fun
He gives it all he's got.

He is a happy baby
Nearly all the time
I can't help but be grateful
That he is all mine

His eyes are always watching
And taking everything in
He looks so cute and happy
Even with bananas on his chin

He makes the cutest sounds
And little giggles too
He is so easy to please
No matter what you do

He loves to watch his puppy
And big brother of course
He has a healthy appetite
And is growing like a horse

He makes me smile lots
Several times a day
And always seems so interested
In what I have to say

So thank you little Sullivan
For everything you do
Thanks for being in our family
I really do love you!!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

That is so sweet!!!