Friday, March 7, 2008

I need a list of things to do today. Things that I really want to get done, to try and declutter my life and be on the road to being organized. I know I am only supposed to pick three, but I'm just brainstorming right now and I'll check back later to see if anything actually got done:
  • empty the dishwasher
  • do some laundry
  • clean the bathrooms
  • read stories to Sebastian
  • play outside with the dog and Sebastian
  • come up with an idea for dinner
  • go through the wire shelves in the office
  • peek in the office closet and decide if that is something I want to deal with anytime soon
  • clear off the island in the kitchen
  • clear off the desk that I'm typing at
  • wash the floor
  • vacuum
  • clear off the window ledges
  • clear off all the stuff on top of the tv in the bedroom
  • move the tv out of there (haven't ever used it anyways!!)
  • make a new list for my ipod
  • cut the plants down in our flowerbed
  • watch a movie
  • find a place for the unmatched socks
  • figure out how those socks go unmatching in the first place!!
  • clean up the dog poop (how fun!!)
  • clean up Sebastian's room
  • go for a run
Well, that's a lot of things. I know I am not going to get them all done, but hopefully I at least deal with some of them!! I'll let you know.

No comments: