Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Inspired...

Tonight I learned about a company that helps people plan their Disney Vacations. Hello... I could do this. I used to be a travel agent, and I worked at Disney World, and have been there multiple times, staying at many of the resorts (I can count at least 11 different ones), eaten at many of the restaurants, shopped at most of the stores, and ridden most of the rides. I know the best way to get through the parks. I know when to visit for the lowest crowds and all those kind of tricks. And I know about other fun stuff to do that don't just involve the parks. Like the campfires at Fort Wilderness. And, I have seen tons of the hidden Mickeys. Not to mention I've been on both of Disney's Cruise ships. And run the marathon, and the half marathon. And, I've been to Disneyland as well. And I just love Disney overall. Truly. And, what I don't know, I would gladly learn about because I'm completely passionate about the company. Really... maybe I should look into this more...

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Sounds totally up your street! I chatted with someone once about this but as I'm not in the US I couldn't do it but maybe you can... btw, heard about the Mom's Panel? Every year Disney pick knowledgeable moms to answer questions and they get all sorts of cool trips and stuff, check it out: http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/home.aspx?CMP=OTC-DWMomVanityToMomsPanel