Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Loving life...

I'm not entirely sure why, but I am in such a good mood today. It's just a basic day, nothing special, yet I am so happy. I have two of the most amazing little boys and I am so lucky to be their mom. My husband surprises and amazes me every week and I am so glad that he chose me (or did I choose him). My dog loves me, even though I don't play with him nearly as much as I should. I love my extended family, parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins etc. I am glad that when I look outside, I don't see too much snow anymore (even though, for the record, I did wake up to more snow yesterday). I also have incredible friends. I am grateful to them for keeping life fun. I am also very relieved that I am getting a tax refund. We just started working on taxes last night, and I made a mistake forgetting to input the tax I'd already paid, and suddenly it looked like I was owing massive amounts. It was scary. For a brief moment I was so worried and wondering how on earth we would manage. Thank goodness I just messed things up. Maybe that moment is why I'm so happy today. Or maybe it's because I get to travel with my mom. Or, maybe it's because "I'm going to Disneyworld". Yup, that's right. And it will be all done up for Christmas too. Yippee!! Or maybe I just loved the bagel I had for breakfast...

No comments: