Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Play time!!

I had fun this morning. I played with Sebastian. We played Animal Farm, we played with mega blocks building towers, we read our puzzle book. It was fun. I don't see him tomorrow, because of how my shifts fall, so I had to make sure we got some good quality play time in this morning!! Oh, and we cuddled while he ate half my cereal. Turns out he likes Froot Loops (okay, so I know it's not the best choice of cereal, but sometimes you just need a fun treat!!). 

He weighed 28 pounds yesterday and this morning. Granted, that is only on our scale, but that is huge. That is practically gigantic, and for his standards that is amazing!! That was very exciting. Some days it is such a challenge to get him to eat, that when he actually gains some kind of weight, I'm so excited!! I'm pretty sure that plots him on the growth chart for sure!!

Today I had a doctor appointment and it went well. Things still looking good. Who knew how exciting it could be to complain about swelling and sheer exhaustion...I love it!!

Oh, and at work, I was on a call for over 4 hours tonight. It was great though. A lot of the recent training applied entirely, so that was really neat. Maybe next year I'll be attending one of those calls rather than merely dispatching it!!


No comments: