Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wentworth Miller is hot...


I think Wentworth Miller is incredibly hot. He has these absolutely mesmerizing eyes and I just love him. If ever there was a day pass, I think it would be him. I love watching Prison Break, just so I can see him. It's great. Now, I know, people have been saying his preference might not be for the female half of the species, but hey, it still doesn't change how hot he is. And it doesn't change the fact that I enjoy the simple pleasure of looking at him. He is my eye candy. And, he's beautiful eye candy. And the show starts again on September 1st. If you haven't watched it, I'd highly recommend it. It's great. The storyline is fantastic, and the love interest might actually be back again this year (and it's a great subplot).

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Never heard of him before but I agree - HOT!

Lemonjelly said...

I totally back you